Epson L220 Resetter adjustment program : While using an Epson L220 printer, you may sometime have faced the problem related to the working of it. Sometimes your printer shows error like Red Light blinking when you go for clicking on printer icon along with a message ‘The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of their service life. Please contact Epson Support’ or ‘Service required’.
Don’t Miss : Epson L220 Resetter
Epson L130 Resetter Free Download RAR
I am here going to introduce a new resetter tool for our Epson L220 printer. Epson L220 printer is one of the most popularly used printers which enables you to get ultra-high performance and multi-functionality through it.
Epson L220 Resetter adjustment program enables you to perfectly resetting the waste ink pad counter on our printer.
Just use the tool whenever you receive the error message. Epson L220 is perfectly designed for stopping the operating functions immediately so that to slow down the risks of property damage caused by the ink spills.
“Epson L220 Resetter” is a free program which you can easily use to check the waste ink counter number of your printer and then reset the count to start again. you can know epson l120 resetter and adjustment program
Now, you don’t need to call for a service provider every time you got the error and pay any charges for servicing. Just install this software application now and reset your printer on factory condition without spending a penny.
What is the need of resetting Epson L220 waste ink counter?
Epson L220 includes some sponge pads for the purpose of storing waste ink which is generally named as Waste Ink Pads. The main purpose of collecting the waste ink in these waste ink pads is to clean up the print head or either it will affect the working of your printer.
Don’t Miss : Epson L360 Resetter
Functions of Epson L220 Resetter Adjustment Program
It enables you to reset Epson L220 waste ink counters.
- It enables you to check the current value of the waste ink counters and the amount of ink left there and that too absolutely for free.
- It does not include any ink charge while resetting the waste ink counters.
- It enables you to clean the print head of “Epson L220” without spending a penny.
- It enables you to read and write the serial number.
- It also enables you to read and write “Head ID” and “USB ID” absolutely for free.
- It enables you to make EEPROM dump and also enables you to backup the programs.
- You can also go for paper feed test, Nozzle check, and color check pattern for free.
- You can now easily retrieve device information for free.
- It enables you to disable PF deterioration offset for free.
Methods of fixing the error For Epson L220
There are two ways to which you can easily fix this problem.
Replacement of Waste Ink Pads: The first and one of the easiest methods of fixing this error is to replace the waste ink pads. You can go for repairing it by yourself or can also heir a printer repair service for the same. It will cost you about $40 – $60.
Resetting Epson L220 waste ink counters: When the waste ink counter of Epson L220 gets 100% filled up, it is the time to reset it and make the counter to 0%. Here, we are providing you the step by step procedure of resetting your Epson L220 within just a few clicks.
- Go to your web browser and then search for the option of downloading the Epson L220 Resetter adjustment program on your computer device.
- Once the “Epson L220 resetter adjustment program” has been successfully downloaded to your device open the Zip file of the software and then click on the option of “AdjProg”.
- A new Window will open up showing Epson Adjustment Program.
- Now, select the Model Name and go to the option of Port USB 005 (L220).
- A new Window will open up showing option Particular Adjustment Mode.
- A new Window will open where choose the option Maintenance and then click on Waste Ink Pad Counter.
- Once done with it, click on OK to continue the process.
- Next Window of Waste Ink Pad Counter will open up from where tick on the option of Main Pad Counter and then click on Check.
- Just check the waste ink pad counter, it will show you point 60207 Max 100%; initialize the button and click OK which will set the readings of the waste ink pad counter to 0%.
- Once you have completed the process, just click on the Finish option and close all the open windows, that’s all.
Once you have successfully reset your printer just check that whether it is working properly or not. If it is not doing properly then follows the steps given below:
- Go to the Start button on your computer system and then click on the option of Devices and Printers.
- Now select the option Epson L220 Printer and then right click on the option of Printing Preference.
- Select Maintenance and then double click on the option of Nozzles check.
- Once done with the process, click on Finish to stop the process.
- Now, you can check your Epson L220 printer, it will surely work properly.
- Epson L220 is developed and designed in such a way that each time on the completion of the whole cycle it will automatically clean the print head so that to produce sharp and better prints.
- Each time on the self-scanning of the print head the extra ink will automatically get entered into the tray known as Waste Ink Pads.
- The waste ink pads included in the Epson L220 printer includes a certain measure of waste ink as prescribed. Once these waste ink pads get automatically filled up, the printer will automatically stop printing.
- Each and every waste ink pad is perfectly designed to print about 5000 to 10000 pages with the help of only 5% ink’s scope.
- If you are going to print shades the scope of ink goes around 20% to 40% and would only enable you to print about 1000 to 4000 pages.